BOOOOOOOOOO!!! ang mahal mahal mo pa naman!
--> http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/23/3100270.htm
Makes me think about all the buys i've made for Ultimate, Running and Boxing. Some of which are gear designed to help me and my body function more efficiently. My Fivefingers, New Balance Trail shoes, CWX compression tights, Long-sleeves compression heat gear, Polar water bottle, and the biggest purchase yet... a Garmin watch with HRM. I still believe i've been very discriminating when it comes to these purchases. But then again, its so easy to get sucked in.
I remember one guy at our ANR Ortigas session demonstrating to us the benefits of a product very similar to this. It was unbelievable 4 of us were able to carry this other hefty guy, only using 2 fingers each, with the product clasped with our hands (ala light as a feather stiff as a board in The Craft). Very impressive actually.
--> http://www.skeptics.com.au/latest/news/power-balance-test/
I don't remember if some of us bought from him, i didnt. But from now on, i shall remain as skeptical as i was before, maybe even more.
So should you.
No comments:
Post a Comment